Sinister: The Doozers!

Mike Gustat mbgustat at xxx.net
Thu Apr 9 17:00:33 BST 1998

The pipes used by the Doozer's were made from RADISHES!
The Fraggles DID eat Doozer constructions.  Now Fraggles, as you may
remember, would attempt radish thievery from the Gorge's garden. The
wholesome radish was THE food of choice of the Fraggle.  Fraggles did
not know why they enjoyed eating The Doozer's construction.  The secret
was the radish.

Fondly n' All,
     Mike

(my fave fraggle was Boober)