Sinister: Topic of the Day..

afoley at xxx.com afoley at xxx.com
Thu Apr 9 17:51:57 BST 1998

Chris Leonard wrote:
>Talking of which, I can't stop thinking about that George Michael
>headline in the sun - "zip me up before you go go".  It's starting to
>really irritate me now.  It's good to know that George is no different
>from the rest of us.  Oops.  Sorry, it just slipped out.

Sorry, No B&S content, but on the above note, I thought I'd share with you
something
else I heard today:
George is to re-record an old hit of his, so to speak...It's going to be
called
Careless Wrister.

And on that bombshell, I'm out of here.
have a great Easter/long weekend/weekend whatever,
Love from Ady,

PS - Is it snowing in Scotland?
And if so can you see a fox.....