Sinister: The names have been changed to protect the innocent, chicka-chick-a, beat dis.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 9 18:36:12 BST 1998

Re Jon g & betheys 'Kenickie' names:

 Raphael Blonqvist for jon & Sabine Martinique for bethey.   Obviously.

 By the by, my dad's flatemate in the Eighties who went mad and ran off
to open a marxist bookshop in Finsbury park was called Jon Gee.  Any
relation?

 P.S. Is the Anna Johannsen who recently mailed the same Anna Johannsen
who used to live in Covent Garden and was friends with Trina? If so
helloooooooo! It's Rory! Yes, that Rory, small world eh? If not
helloooooooo! You've absolutely no idea who I am.

 Stay lucky, Rory xxx