Sinister: you name the drama and i'll play the part

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Thu Apr 9 22:08:15 BST 1998

Allo puddin cups,
i'm supposed to be spring cleaning but i jsut can't do it..and oh
dear..please help me..my younger brother is bringing his friend over and i
can't bear him,one irritating boy is enough..not too...they jump and pull
hair and tear everything apart....
>these days i have been scrawling "belle&sebastian are god" on my desks in
>class in the hopes that someone in another class will see it, understand and
>search me out. however, so far this has proven to be in vain.. i don't know
>one person in my school who likes them, unless ive introduced them to b&s
>myself. well, boo for them cos it's my last year there anyway!

I wrote 'Seeing Other People
 on the desk in physical science and this girl (who i later found out i knew
all along) thought it was the most beautiful thing and she went on to give
her own poems which also had the lines 'a hand over my mouth a hand over the
window' well soemthing like that anyways.Then she told me she had her
boyfriends name tattooed on her butt.I want a tattoo.

>Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 22:16:59 -0500 (CDT)
>From: Schaffenberger <kschaffe at xxx.edu>
>Subject: Re: Sinister: and i'm just happy to be alive

>  "I went to my crush's house in the middle of the night to leave him a
>rose and candy.  Unfortunately, I tripped up a high-tech alarm system.
>As alarms blasted and lights flashed on and off, he came to his window,
>and saw me there.  To make matters worse, I had just gotten my period!
>Talk about supreme and utter humiliation!  Now he calls me Alarm Girl!"
>
>  none of these are true.  Well, they didn't happen to me, at least.
>
>  -Kristen

my mother got me a magazine from england once,and it was like a brit version
of ym.Their embarassing moments are really different.It's like 'i was on the
bus,and i sat down on some gum,ohmigod!' It's annoying,but not
embarassing...anyways the American ones,like Kristen said...it's true it's
always bodily functions.And  dares they do! 'my friends dared me to run
around naked on the front lawn singing 'i've got rhythm i've got music,i've
got my gal who could ask for anything more?'...and after i had,the football
was there laughing,cos they could see everything' Well,if you're bold enough
to  take all your clothes off for the neighbours,what's a couple of football
players? But sometimes there are happy endings "one day i puked in front of
my whole geography class,and this total hottie thought it was sweet.He calls
me Vomit Girl and we've been going out ever since" or 'my best friend and I
had a major crush on the same boy.When she told me,I was so devastated that
I killed her with my bare hands.But the next morning,everyone was talking
about it,and the boy I liked didn't want to go with me cause I was a "crazy
assed ho".I was so embarrased I wanted to die'
 And why are those girls so stupid? They really do give us a bad name 'dear
kimmie,my boyfriend licked my toe,does this mean i'm pregnant?'
sigh

>Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 10:24:36 +0100 (BST)
>From: "A.M. Horne" <amh20 at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Re: Sinister: Right then...
>
>help!!! i'm trapped on my own in the mailing list: the last 3 (now 4)
>messages are all from me.. I'm talking to myself!!
>
>aaaaaah!!!!
>
>espadrille (of course: as if there's anybody else here: huh...)

I think I'm alone here too...why doesn't anyone come to sinister and chat
with me! Whenever I go there,no-one is there...and when there ARE lovely
people I always have to leave.
The cosmic forces are at work...i was supposed to go soemwhere today (and
really the only reason for me wanteing ot go there was to a see a certain
person) but i couldn't go today and it turns out that person wasn't
there,and he is ALWAYS there...the day i don't go..he's not there...Cosmic
Forces!!!!
I shall be conducting an experiment...

I want to go on vacation.Everyone's always somewhere,my brother's in
Japan,and he was just in AustraliaI've never gone to Europe.I've only stayed
in the Americas...and that's not really true,because i haven't even gone to
South America.Which is a shame,i would like to go to Brazil.I played Go Fish
with a boy from Brazil once,he was so sweet he'd always say 'go fish darling'
Well I will be going to England in 2 years so that comforts me,yeah sleeping
in ditches...my Welsh friend told me i can sleep on grassy hills...it's all good

ramble ramble ramble....
xoxoxo
Genevieve

oh what a hell of a show