Sinister: So long and thanks for all the fish

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 10 11:42:41 BST 1998

oh, and i forgot to mention his band, catwalk: that's why he orignially
left mm - nobody was doing pop the way he wanted it to be, so he decided
to do it himself.

never heard any of their records. saw the first, the damascus ep, cheap
once, but stupidly didn't bother to buy it. wish i had.

espadrille (again)