Sinister: What a top day

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 10 13:15:10 BST 1998

What a lovely day it is today. Quite quiet at work, hardly anyone's in at
work, it looks like there's going to be a deal done in Northern Ireland
that'll finally set something in stone and hopefully lead to peace, and
we're grooving to the sounds of Curtis Mayfield in the office.

    Thanks to people for letting me know about the Bernard Butler album,
I'll probably go and get it sometime soon, having said that Massive Attack's
out on Monday, so I'll definitely be getting that. That'll be ace.

    It's just as well we're not having the picnic tomorrow in 12 inches of
snow. I hope the weather clears up a bit by the end of April.

    Cheers,
        Keith.