Sinister: Stuart David's Treehouse

Thaian N Ton thaiant at xxx.gov
Fri Apr 10 17:25:35 BST 1998

Hello beautiful listees,

today i'm just slightly temperamental, prolly cos the weather is oh-so
grey and i've been listening to the very hardcore pulp album this
morning.  i thought everyone would like to know about Stuart David's
treehouse web project-- forwarded to me by a very thoughtful Canadian.
I don't know if anything had been mentioned yet ... but oh well,
repetition is a good way of getting word about.

ta ta,

wee chi chi xxx

*****

hello darling!

thought this might interest you :)

pompier
4273 st-dominique               phone: (514) 286-9068
montreal, quebec                email: aaf549 at agora.ulaval.ca
H2W 2A9, canada