Sinister: brazil

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Fri Apr 10 19:08:20 BST 1998

<<Which is a shame,i would like to go to Brazil.I played Go Fish
with a boy from Brazil once,he was so sweet he'd always say 'go fish
darling'>>

you really must go, genevieve, it's lovely!!! don't let people scare you
saying how dangerous it is or anything, I think the most frightening
thing I encountered were all the old potbellied men in speedo trunks on
the beaches.

would any brasileiro sinisterines be interested in doing me a favor, i
need some portuguese translation work done?  In return I can send some
B&S EPs... e-mail me privately if interested.
(Joao, voce nao recebeu as ultimas cartinhas que eu te mandei ainda???
(como se fala "e-mail" em portgues?) Estou esperando seu resposta...)

Happy hols everyone!!  now would be an opportune time to bring back the
happy bunnies tagline don't you think?

ta,
tara