Sinister: there is eloquence in screaming

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Fri Apr 10 20:22:59 BST 1998

ok, i'm just watching Top of the Pops (yeh, i know its shit just now, but
its a tradition, alright? like doing the nme crossword with kenneth on a
thursday, though they should never have moved TOTP to a friday..), but
anyhoo, what i was going to say was; HOW scary and horrible are Page &
Plant??!! I mean, what is the point in them any more, except for yer dads
to reminisce over? Someone should just tell them to stop, they've gone well
past their sell-by-date...and Daniel O'Donnel is at no. 7!!! ahahahahaha
has everyone gone mad? looks like it.

Please don't anyone start accusing me of being ageist i just think people
should know when to stop, ie. after they've reached their peak (did Daniel
O'Donnel have one?) and shouldn't keep flogging a dead horse, or indeed,
the ground where a dead horse used to lie... having said that, Aaron Carter
should give up NOW, even if he is only 7 hehehehe.

can you guess that i'm ever so slightly bored? as i've previously said,
there are sooo many ways of avoiding studying...think i'll go and gaze out
the window for a while. although eastenders is on soon...

Debbie xxx.

PS; there were about 2 inches of snow outside my house last night... no
foxes though. shame.

'THE TRAGEDY OF IT IS THAT NOBODY SEES THE LOOK OF DESPERATION ON MY FACE.
THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF US, AND WE'RE PASSING ONE ANOTHER WITHOUT A LOOK
OF RECOGNITION'.
-Henry Miller