Sinister: B&S spotting in Japan

Kaori Laird kaori at xxx.org
Sat Apr 11 05:06:03 BST 1998

Hello there,

Hope most of you are having nice easter holiday.
As Aya mentioned, our Japanese and Asian citizens are having just
another ordinary weekend.
But, even in the far east, we can share the joy of Northern Ireland
peace negotiation issue. That's  been a head line news here in Japan as
well. When I picked up newspaper this morning, I was almost
crying....well, I did cty a bit.
I know it's only the beginning, but I wish people will work it out for
the sake our precious lives.

By the way, I am reporting something very shocking and embarassing.
I was reading a Japanese music magazine and foung one of the record
shop's ads
selling B&S material.
At this record shop, all the standard cd single price is about 5 pounds
but
Dog On Wheels CD, they priced about 12 ponds saying "they are limited
and it's getting very difficult to find" Is this true? But I wonder 12
pounds is right price even it's so hard to get?
And more, They are selling LLPJ promotion video(?!) with the comment of
"very rare, promotion video made in '97". And the price is pathetic 30
pounds(!!!!!!!!!). THIRTY POUNDS!. for one song only and in PAL(in
Japan, we are on NTSC system). I guess this video is made from MTV or
other TV broadcasting stuff.
What a rip off!
But there must be some Japanese naive B&S fans here who are willing
spend on this kind of thing so the shameless people  can run their
business and keep making money from other people's pocket......

ta ta,
Kaori