Sinister: she always cries on sundays

ahalter ahalter at xxx.edu
Sat Apr 11 08:49:20 BST 1998

lalala
tonight i saw the beautiful pastels at last they played at a record shop
here in los angeles and it was so very lovely i talk to them afterwards
and they were all very polite and darling... i missed their show at the
club they played at here because i am a mere 19 instead of the 21+ that
was required...
it made me happy to see them especially because contrary to popular belief
not a lot of bands really come through los angeles and also there is a
lack of all ages clubs at the moment since most of them shut down towards
the later half of 1997...
i donot know why i am really telling all this but i just wanted to share
my happy pastels experience...
its late however and im running off at the mouth again...
its bedtime i think...

take care
allison