Sinister: Belle and Sebastianopoly

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Sun Apr 12 02:22:43 BST 1998

>        Since we still have a few months before the new lp is to be released I
>thought that there must be a way for us Sinisterines to entertain ourselves.
>Imagine a Belle and Sebastian board game--B&Sopoly, if you will.
>
>For one to eight players.  Recomended for people 16 and up, preferably with
>the life outlook of an 8 year old, the mind of a 15 year old, and the
>weariness and sorrow of the human race.
>
>For your game piece choose either a fox, a camera, a bus, a dog-on-wheels, a
>piece of cake, an Elvis (whatever that is), a line, or a horse.

That's a *lazy* line, I'm sure.  Where does the terry underwear come in?
Perhaps a card could be drawn to take Jane out for tea, or to get up the
nerve to tell Elvis that your dad looks like him, or to buy a pair of jeans
that's 7-8 years old for String Bean Jean.  Oooh!  What fun!  That could be
a Passover/Easter Weekend project.

>        Who else would like to play?

Count me in.  Can I be the Dog-on-Wheels?  Please?  Pleeeeease?

saucy,
jessicaxo