Sinister: Weekend (NO CHILDREN'S TELEVISION CONTENT)

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 13 09:48:20 BST 1998

Hello Chums.

Had a good weekend not dancing and trying to take care of my poor shafted
leg - Matthew I don't need to fake a limp I'm afraid I've been hobbling
around with one all week, still it's getting better now.

    A big thanks to Anne for letting us crash over at her flat which was
very nice indeed, and you're indeed welcome to come over and stay here any
time you like. It was ace to watch Southpark that the Americans have been
going on about and it is indeed very funny.

    Chris Leonard, I've just discovered that my flatmate knows you. It's one
of these things again, he's my new flatmate now that Grant's moved out, he's
also been working in our place for the last 6 months too, he's called
Mitchell Fraser, and apparently you knew him at university - and you had a
funny website, just like Rodd's.

    However it's all back to reality now on Easter Monday, and having to
work - which is poor form, we should be rolling eggs down a hill or
something I'm sure.

    Cheers,
        Keith.