Sinister: there must be a reason for all the looks we gave

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Apr 13 18:29:44 BST 1998

Hello? I think i am talking to myself..

>> Anyhow, can anyone else come up with some other
>> possibilities? Clarinet? Hm, there's another one...
>
>i tried to offer my 3 years of high-school clarinet experience to the
>band ... they said no obviously.  it's not that i'm a bad clarinetist or
>anything though ... (oi, david ... shush!)

I would love to be able to play many instruments,when i was like 3,I play
'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' on my violin..but that was about it.Since I've
been 8 I play piano..as my parents are both musicians and pianists..I think
I disappoint them a little bit in that area..but what I want most of all is
to play guitar like so many I admire...Oh...and hearing all the trumpet
solos I wanted to play trumpet this year,but the music teacher is evil..next
to your name on the attendence list she writes 'druggie' 'bitch' 'alcoholic'
to remember you.
I hope you all had a good Easter,lots of Laura Secord..I think I am the only
one here right now..all you good people must be at church...but instead of
going ot church me and my brother went on a lovely walk..do you know know
how lovely it is to be walking miles and miles,throwing your body over
barbed wire and electric fence...thorns all in your clothes to suddenly come
across a bridge,i sung some B&S until my brother told me to shutup and I
almost pushed him into the river.He can swim.
I caught my dad watching Dawsons Creek last night! I cannot look at Dawson
without laughing cause he look jsut like my friend in drama (well not the
same hair) except my friend was quite silly..'hey look,I run into this
wall!' 'watch me put my whole fist into my mouth' How I miss him! We were
both scared of clowns and mimes.I had to do a mime once..the whole class
did,but instead of pretend i was trapped in a box i pretend i had to wash
dishes to pay my debt at gambling and ot make my escape i crawled throught
the air ducts and then the mafia beat me,but my teacher didn't like it.

I really really really love it how Stuart says 'score' in You're Just A Baby.

Matthew,I would like to lie in sunshine like my cats too.My cat is being
evil,whenever you try and brush him he howls and turn into Beast.So i had to
feed him little pieces of bread to distract him,but then he went and rolled
in the dirt anyways.Whenever he is lying in the sun I poke him in his belly
and he growls.He's a beautiful cat.
 Person I talk to in chat one time,come back and talk to me...:)
 My friend got an Arab Strap cd and i be borrowing it from her soon.I quite
like that Aidan.
xoxox
Genevieve :)