No subject

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 13 18:39:44 BST 1998

hey.

i saw a fox on the way to southampton last friday.

it was run over, dead, bleeding, and there was blood all over the road.

can we stop the fox obsession now please?

hmm, other topic, i used to obsessed with buyng the maker, just for a
few writers, sorry to say it, but then they stopped writing, the SPICE
GIRLS popped up on the front cover, i've given up cos my olf favey paper
turne into Smash Hits. NO, reading Smash hits is NOT soofunny and
ironic, its being a sad tosser.

anyway, for a 15yr old, as i was, in the middle of nowhere, those papers
were my way out of my boooring life, told me about FUN new POP music,
ish, and woek me up to the fact that, um, cool music existed and not
like fucking oasis. well thats what the maker USED to do for me, now it
makes me want to burn myself.

anyway! the LONDON PICNIC. who's going? cos i'd *like* to go, as would
my lovely friend who is not a listee cos she can't, but was with me athe
gig.....BUT, i need places to stay and such like, and times, and whats
going....sorry! but i do...

KEITH WROTE....
<<Belle and Sebastian are a *Tight ROCK outfit*.>>

humph yeah. but do they RAWK? i don't fink so. i've just written an
article on RAWK! and why it is the supreme music form. i am also going
to write one about why jazz is the supreme form, etc, and then conclude
that all art is useless and then END my fanzine, to be reborn in a new
form! yippee!

Debbie the dudey dudette wrote that Daneil o donnnel was on TOTP? was
he?  he's treated like a god in Blackpool whenever he plays, he holds up
traffic. which is a bugger when you are late for appointments.

can i also be peeved that NONE OF YOU! oooh, sorry, ONLY ONE! person has
asked to join the SINISTERINE CHEERLEADERS? you're SCUm the lot of you!
debs has mentioned them, but is she joining? i do hope so! and as for
the Swan girl and the Pyth girl and the Minky minx, i'm not friends with
you lot ANY MORE. we don't need you! *sobs*

this whole post is crap please delete it. but i'm forcing you to get it
so NER.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

                           SIGN MY GUESTBOOK GODDAMMIT!