Sinister: leg/name/toilet

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Tue Apr 14 12:31:28 BST 1998

>>What a coincidence! I mean, what are the odds? Christopher Leonard >knows
Mitchell Fraser! A person with two christian names and no >surname
>>knows a person with two surnames and no christian name! And >to top it all,
>>they're both romantically involved with Keith!

Hmm.  Very perceptive of you Admiral Miller.   How young Mitchell and
I used to laugh and laugh at our comedy names, often to the point of
peeing.  We often went to the dancing and impressed the ladies simply by
saying our names out loud, in turn.  Those were the days I tell you.
For 4 years we were voted "The people of Glasgow's favourite
entertainers", on the strength of our names alone.

But all good things must come to an end, and ours came when I left to
fight in 'Nam.  The bitch said he'd stay faithful to me, but when I came
back 6 months later I found him working the circuits with Kenneth
Thomas!

I became an alcoholic and died.  A few weeks later I got better and
became a  professional body-popper.

Keith, say "hello Mitchell!".  Thanks.

>>And a funny website, just like Roddd's to boot! Is it still up and running,
>>Chris? If not, can you remember any of the jokes? It would be nice to >have
>>a funny website showdown between yourself and Rodddd, wouldn't >it?

Ahh yes.  I'm becoming a little misty eyed now, don't you know.  It
wasn't flash but it had soul I tell you.  I had an adventure game called
"The House Of Brett" which I recently considered resurrecting.  You can
see how far I got at http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~calnd/Brett/  .
I warn you, I only managed one page then I got bored with it.

Keith, steep in a hot bath.

(Keith is a romance icon in the indie world.  Sort of Fabio in a hair
>clip, if you will.)

>>B&S dreamtime:
I had a dream about the Spice Girls last night.  It was really good!

B&S Content
Bit of a downer that I missed that "Don't Look Down".
Slow Graffiti is dead good, so there.

Fond Regards,
Christopher Alexander Leonard