Sinister: Pistols, daily, plastic, reading, 75%, swearwords

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 14 16:05:49 BST 1998

>And a funny website, just like Roddd's to boot! Is it still up and running,
>Chris? If not, can you remember any of the jokes? It would be nice to have
>funny website showdown between yourself and Rodddd, wouldn't it?

That's a fantastic idea Peter, they can both spruce up their funny websites
and we can all have a vote as to whose website was the funniest, Chris
Leonard's, or Rodddddney's. I can see it now, it'll be like pistols at dawn.

>Sorry to hear about your poorly leg, Keith. Rub it better.

Peter, I've been rubbing it on a daily basis, but it's swollen up to far
larger than usual, however after a weekend of not "pogoing" around on it
(one for these crazy punks out there) it appears to be healing. Thank God -
I feel like a human being again, after having been legless for nearly a
week.

    I'm surprised to see that we haven't had a mail from Sweden from Tag
yet, although perhaps he hasn't got his "plastic pal" with him, that's no
excuse though cause Trousers managed to send an anonymous mail from an
Internet Saddo Cafe this morning to the list. I think it's about time we
received a postcard from Sweden.

    Chris, I'm afraid at the moment, I can't really steep in a hot bath,
cause the bath in our flat is akin to the large swimming pools full of
sewage that there are at the back of the Glastonbury festival, so I'm afraid
I'll just have to suffer on my poor aching leg.

    Well, the picnic is getting nearer... and I just want to mention to the
people who are reading this NO-ONE, yes NO-ONE WILL TELL ANY OF MY FRIENDS
I'M GOING TO A BLOODY PICNIC IN THE PARK... RIGHT.

    One final thing, my friend Simon assures me that 75% of his interview
with Arab Strap is entriely unprintable, but we're going to do the decent
thing and print it to the Belle and Sebastian list cause I suspect some
people will be interested as they have close ties with Belle and Sebastian,
and others will just be interested cause the piece is liable to be laced
with crudities and swearwords.

Cheers,
    Keith.