Sinister: Sad story

graham thomson 106226.554 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 14 17:01:26 BST 1998

It was a cold Novembers night if I remember correctly, I was tucked up
under the warmth of my covers, besides me the radio was on.  It was the old
1fm gravyard slot brought to you by Mark Radcliff and Marc Riely (aka
LARD).  They had a new band in session, a wonderfull new band.  A band that
sounded  different to the norm, they were neither Nirvana or Mega-Death
influenced and one of their number even asked the listeners for help with
an essay he had.  Finally just before 12pm the band played their last track
"If Your Feeling Sinister."    This track was a master peice.  I just had
to get the album...

"So how do you get a copy of your album" said the radio preseter
"Well, we are all sold out" replied the band member

Alll soolllddd out, never I could't belive that no, not this record, no,
never.  Why this record why not the entier BoyZone back catolouge!!  Ach
well I thought to myself.  Somebody will have it and sell it.  The very
next day I started the process of finding a copy.  I placed an add on a
forum.  I mailed all the record companies on the net.  I went round every
record store looking.  Not a thing, nothing.  I cried myself to sleep that
night.

Every time I walk into a record store I go first to the Vinal section then
I ask the man behind the desk.  Always the same reply, always NO!!  Good
people of this news group, I need you help!!!  PLEASE Please, if you have a
copy of Tiger milk, would you put it onto a tape and send it to me, PLEASE
I beg you!!

Yours with regards
john thomson