Sinister: Name fun, Tag desertion, Swearword encouragement, Trouser conundrum

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Apr 14 19:27:54 BST 1998

>That's a fantastic idea Peter, they can both spruce up their funny websites
>and we can all have a vote as to whose website was the funniest, Chris
>Leonard's, or Rodddddney's. I can see it now, it'll be like pistols at
dawn.

Well, I've just had a look at Mister Leonard's effort. "File Not Found" it
says, so you'll have to get your skates on, Chris, or else Rodddddd'll win.
It's been a funny day, all my co-habitants have been projectile vomiting for
the last couple of days, I've been having to dash across the living room
zigzagging frantically to avoid being hit on my way to the lavatory. Anyway,
on the plus side, all this has given me time to think about people with two
christian names or two surnames, the freaks. Chris is in good company, just
look at this list:
Andrew Dean, Michael Roddddddd from Screen Test, Lenny Henry, Jesse James,
Ben Elton, Elton John, Rodddddddd Stewart and George Michael.
Mitchell Fraser, on the other hand, is a member of a much more exclusive
club:
Wilkie Collins and, erm, Brad Pitt.

>    I'm surprised to see that we haven't had a mail from Sweden from Tag
>yet, although perhaps he hasn't got his "plastic pal" with him, that's no
>excuse though cause Trousers managed to send an anonymous mail from an
>Internet Saddo Cafe this morning to the list. I think it's about time we
>received a postcard from Sweden.

It's shocking, isn't it? All he ever thinks about is himself and pleasure,
while the rest of us are dodging flying vomit. By the way, Yay! I'm not
going to the Pyrenees anymore. But Yay! The Pyrenee I can see from the
bathroom window is covered in snow.

>    One final thing, my friend Simon assures me that 75% of his interview
>with Arab Strap is entriely unprintable, (SNIP)
>and others will just be interested cause the piece is liable to be laced
>with crudities and swearwords.

I look forward to that, Keith. Arab Strap are fast becoming my favourite
band that I've never heard a single note of.

Trousers, does the Monday poem finish like that, or did you get kicked out
of the Saddo Cafe unexpectedly?

Paul, are you sulking?

Peter