Sinister: sad songs etc blah blah

Andrew James Bonar 9337381b at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 14 17:24:54 BST 1998

Hi Everyone,
Having made my posting to the list with a not entirely original
thought concerning fraggles and doozers and all that stuff, I thought
I'd rack my rather fluff-filled brain to come up with my own wee list
of sad songs. OK, here goes:

THE GO-BETWEENS : The Wrong Road
THE TRIFFIDS : Red Pony
THE DIVINE COMEDY : The Summerhouse
COCTEAU TWINS : Bluebeard
TELEVISION : Guiding Light
B&S : The State I'm In
BLUETONES : The Fountainhead
JULIAN COPE : Laughing Boy
MORRISSEY : I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
ASSOCIATES : Transport To Central

N.B  These aren't really in any kind of order, and some of them don't
always make me sad, but if I was played all of the above songs one
after the other, I'd be a WRECK at the end of it all.  Oh my gawd,
just thinking about it makes me so-SNIFF!! SNIFF!!-sad....

Right, enough already. I'm making a right twat of maself.
Bye-bye,

A.J.