No subject

The Boy With The X-Ray Eyes! u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 14 23:07:08 BST 1998

Umm...Hello

today was strange.
having planned to get up at 9 am, to go and work in the library so i don't
get thrown off my course, I rose at half one. The dissapointment of
missing out on a fabulous career was not apparent to others living in my
home, as they had all buggered off, so I had a shower, only I forgot, or
subconsciously  chose not to shave , as I can't remember making any sort
of decision about it.
It was sunny, so I took my dog for a walk, choosing today to go up
arthur's seat instead of round the meadows, as usual, coz it's starting to
get boring. As I entered hollyrood park, it started snowing, but it was
still sunny? As i was wearing a coat i kept going and, forgetting how
unfit I am started to climb the beast, in what seemed like a blizzard, got
allmost to the top, sweating a bit, too many clothes, listening to
stereolab, stopped.
The veiw was amazing, I could see loads of fife, lots of mountains with
snowy tops, easter road (eugh), north berwick law, the bass rock, my
house, it was beautiful, then i realised my dog had pissed off, but I
found her again, and we went ome with a smile on my face, inside at least,
and her tongue hanging out.
Library tomorrow.

On the subject of people with 2 surnames, when I was about 6 i had a
freind called Campbell Steele, as my name is colin campbell, we decided
that if we ever got married he would be called campbell campbell!
cool, huh.

sorry, but I need to post at some point in my life.

colin, alternatively known