Sinister: Ink polaroids - better late than never

Anne Ward A.Ward at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 15 11:07:21 BST 1998

Hello

I've been lurking on the list for some time and figured I should probably
say something at last. A picture says a thousand words so here's a shot
from Saturday night.

It's taken at the Art School so it's a bit dark. Keith is quite subdued and
unable to shake his shammy due to a serious dancing injury. This obviously
pains him and you can see the joy on all our faces when Born to be Wild
crashes through the speakers and he gets his air guitar out to rule again.
Tag would be proud of him. Trousers is flanked by twins, one of whom is
taking him through all the moves from Land of 1,000 Dances, one by one.
They're only at number 3, and it's hard to tell if it's the Pony or the
Monkey. I'm looking pensive because I'm counting the celebrity lookalikes
and wondering if there are enough for a Brian Jones v Richard Ashcroft
five-a-side tournament. I come to the conclusion that there are and wonder
who would win.

That's it for now.

Yours,
Anne