Sinister:I'm good manager. As if!

Ayacolor Ayacolor at xxx.com
Wed Apr 15 13:31:12 BST 1998

Hello~  My pal on the earth.
I tell you how much I earned in city of LOST ANGELS?
"2 sodas"
< Alicia in Clueless >
As if!!
< /Alicia in Clueless >
We flew to LA with my band "MittoChill" (I play drums.But we broke last Sat).
I asked my girl friend lives in Dallas to come and play with us. She said
Cool! We played in "The Smell" like, all ages club. Soda is not this club's
fault. ( You know Ara! I really like this club even toilet in here never
flashed. ) I think we could get MONEY if we played in "Space land" or the
other clubs.  But my girl friend played last year, the system or law for under
21 was irritate us soooooo much. As you know, law in CA was totally bugged. My
19 years old lovely girl friend can't get in to the club even she's gonna play
in this club tonight!!
This is distinction is just coming from the alcohol ? Shaiten!!
So, CA state doesn't want bands to debut under 21? Nobody can interrupted us
to express ourselves.
Agree with me all musician!?

AyaXX