Sinister: Re; Girlfriend in a coma

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Wed Apr 15 16:41:36 BST 1998

Message text written by Ruth McCurry
>Just in case any of you Londoners didn't know, Douglas Coupland is doing a
reading/signing thing at Books Etc<

he's doing one in Edinburgh too, at the West End Waterstones on the 23rd, i
think, but yous probably already knew that... not sure if its 'sold out'
(of free tickets), yet, though... Probably.

lets all go and steal everyone elses free glasses of wine...hehehe. sorry,
think am still bit drunk from last night/ this morning...need sleep! must
have some, NOW! eyeballs on stalks...

love,
Debbie xxx.

"The tragedy of it is that nobody sees the look of desperation on my face.
Thousands and thousands of us, and we're passing one another without a look
of recognition" - Henry Miller.