Sinister: tom jones at blackpool, 21 quid! who's coming!!!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 15 18:01:36 BST 1998

hi all!

Keefy wrote...

<<we can all have a vote as to whose website was the funniest, Chris
Leonard's, or Rodddddney's. I can see it now, it'll be like pistols at
dawn.>>

*coughs* Well. Theirs might be FUNNIER (huh, cheap laughs), but MY
website : www.elsato97.demon.co.uk : has a fucked up picture of Richey
Manic (YEY!) pretentious writings from me, Declaring WAR! on CHOCO
KRISPIES- um, NO, and the best thng of ALL! .......

A GUESTBOOK! its even got poetry by honeymonsters in it! YEY! its the
best thing happnin', so GO SIGN IT, ah go on, please i am begging! its
reeeally cool, HONEST!

Our Keefy also mentioned Tag, and "plastic pals"....CRIKEY! now that
idea makes me VERY nervous! even though, Tag is a *wonderful* man... a
specimin of greatness not seen in many... who is going to St Etienne in
Manchester....and surely remebers a chat in Sinister when he almost
promised he would take a nubile (ok might be lying) listee along with
him! :) i'm sure he'd looove that! huh, ooh yeah.... only kiddin'
Taggers.

Oh gosh, that sounds remarkably like "cheggers"....and i don't want that
in my head. aaaaah!

Oh and tell me about this Arab Strap interview. My college paper is
telling me that *i* as the hardened veteran of music journalism, (HAH!
pissing in da wind with a zine no-one buys, sorry i'm feeling
pessimistic today!), has got to interview them when they play Preston.
And....i am not at all happy 'bout this! I only want to see the bloody
support, ELECTRIC SOUND OF JOY. arab strap...crikey.

anyone got any info about them? if so , muchly appriciated :)

And all you SInisters are BACk in favour, as opposed to Back In Black,
which i thought of for no reason at all....

I now have SIX! cheerleaders! including me! we can all sit in chairs and
cheer on the active Sinister-ians, while we munch on good luck choclate
and toast, and drink good luck beverages.

personal crisis - we've run out of orange juice and i might cry. we have
no choclate and i have no pennies. i AM CRYING. ta.

heehee. all this talk of Roddddddddddd, has got me thinking of Roddney
from only fools and horses. thanks for that. and now i'm remeering the
episode, where whatsherface who married Del and had his kid had to sing
"crying" for this mafia bosses mother or something, and she had to sing
it with this guy who lisped.....

ah yes final comment - i'm doing my representation project for meeeeedia
studies on representatio of women in music press, for simple reason
gives me an excuse to get loadsa mags really.....

i've just looked through the NME, NO WOMEN. anywhere. first page PJ
Harvey. then NOWT, untill a Kings of Infinite Space AD. then women in a
few ads...and then a women band member...then a pic of Candida from
Pulp....thats IT.

geez. this is gonna be my coursework. women AREN'T represented.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

"They can't paddle me! I'm a girl! Girls have more delicate heinies"
                        --Susie

                         http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk