Sinister: aaahhh'm bored...

Andrew James Bonar 9337381b at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 15 16:30:04 BST 1998

Awlright, sinister types,

I'm trying to get some folks together to play music and generally
make a nice noise with.  If there's anyone out there from Glasgow or
nearby, send me a message.  Dunno exactly what kinda thing it'll be,
I just have a bunch of tunes in my head which would quite like to get
out for a bit.  I play guitar, piano, violin,
mandolin...erm...kazoo...just whatever I can get my mitts on,
basically.  Oh yeah, and I've apparently got a lovely singing voice,
too (not my words!).

As far as influences go, I'm not really bothered, but I like Teenage
Fanclub,  Syd Barrett, The Go-Betweens, The Karelia, Orange
Juice...stuff like that.

So if anyone can be arsed with this, please get in touch before I
implode from Terminal Boredom....

Tatty-bye,

A.J.

"WHEN YOU'RE UP A TREE.....YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF WHY."