Sinister: its ME, so guess whats it about! cheers!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 16 15:09:09 BST 1998

hey hey we're the Sinisters!
everybodeys Sinister-ing around
i don't know the rest of the words
boy i need to have a pound...

(dadadaddaadaddaada drum fill)

to buy the en-Em-me,
because its a groovey read
and if i could only get it
i wouldn't feel so peeved...

(daddadadadad drum fill)

dont you just looove making up songs on the spot? to be sang to the tune
of hey hey we're the monkees if you didn't gather.

i'm going to make up a cheer for the Sinisterine chairleaders, so-called
cos we get to sit on chairs, and cheer. occasionally we may stand up!
and we have SPAAAARRRKLY! pom poms we get to wave about! woo!

and as for megan who talked about feminist principles, well c'mon! did
you think this was a NORMAL chairleading squad? we have boys as well as
girls, and even a monster!

so, we have ME! (RA!)
Paige (RA!)
megan? (ra!)
debbie? (ra!)
blakDWARF! (who didn't give me a name!) (RA!)
Honeymonster (RA!)

see, boys, girls, monsters, WOOO! what more could a pretty dedicated
squad of chair based cheerleaders need! nothing i say, nothing!

Gimme a S!
Gimme an I!
Gimme a N!
Gimme an I!
Gimme a S!
Gimme a T!
Gimme an E! (oo-er)
Gimme an R!

And what do you get?

S!I!N!I!S!T!E!R!

woooo! shake the sparkly pompoms!

i ned a life!

i can't stop with the exclamation marks! WOOOOO!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

calvin -"is it possible to refuse to inherit the world?"
hobbes -"i think if you're born its too late."
                         http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk