Sinister: Re:Gender bending - The Happy Death of Robert McTaggart

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Thu Apr 16 22:17:42 BST 1998

Message text written by "poetryplace2"
>Indeed. I was intrigued to read the "great" Douggie Coupland debate
between
Ruth "No I'm a boy really" McCurry and Alan "No, really, it's Debbie"
Prior. What are the chances of that happening, eh?<

Bah, foiled again...knew i couldn't fool supersleuth Trousers for too long.
Yes indeed, my true name is actually Alan and i am a moustachoid, balding,
middle-aged accountant from sussex. Indeed, i only joined this list in the
first place so i could delight in off-list chats with nubile young lasses
like the luscious, yet slightly deranged, Sarah. And i would've gotten away
with it too, if it weren't for you pesky kids....

damn you, Flash Gordon (or should i say, 'Trousers'),
"Debbie" (pah! yous don't deserve any love or kisses today...)

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!" - Batman