No subject

The Boy With The X-Ray Eyes! u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 16 23:43:31 BST 1998

Me again,hello.

Cheerleading, indeed. A reliable source has informed me that while she was
cheerleader for her high school football (american) team, in canada, one
of the roles the cheerleading squad would undertake, to give the boys a
"pep" was to give them blow jobs when required. I was just wondering that
as you are the sinisterines, would you give us lot blow jobs or save them
for the band?

On a less messy note, the veiw from the fourth floor of edinburgh
university library, is  amazing, especially today when the pentlands were
all covered in snow.
Lovely sunset too.

I wish I could have a B&S dream, but alas no, I did once dream about the
verve though, I was following them around, but got distracted when
supergrass walked by followed by most of the girls I have ever fancied,
then when I went to get there autographs I looked in my bag to get a pen ,
and when I looked up they were gone and I woke up.

It is indeed cruel the way that Campbell can be split into 2, Camp and
Bell.

At the moment I am chewing a cotton bud that I have previously used to
clean my ears with, only not the cotton bits.

I have also drunk tooo much coffeee resulting in what you have just read.

bye
the Camp Bell.