Sinister: Jay Kay

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 17 10:13:55 BST 1998

Chris from Cambridge wrote
>No B&S dreams - in fact no B&S content - but my housemate is very proud of
>a dream he once had where Jamiroquai were doing a concert in his garage.

Reminds me of a dream I had when I was playing Tennis against Goran
Ivanisevic (the Turbo Croat!) in my garden. We had the full Wimbledon
set-up, umpire, line judges, ball boys etc. I remember Goran was serving
from the end nearest the house and I obviously wasn't getting anywhere
near returning them but I kept thinking "I'm a plucky
Brit-going-out-in-the-first-round - I'm going to be on Grandstand..."

It was part of a string of odd sports dreams I had when doing my finals.
The weirdest was a cross country race which had a staggered start from
where the golf ball you drove off with landed. I was winning until near
the end when I took a wrong turning (psychoanalysts on yer marks...). I
remember the winner ran barefoot and he'd spent the night sleeping on
the stones at Stonehenge.

Gladstone Small - 2 surnames and no neck - but devastating comming in
off the full run.

Hello to all Glasgow picknickers - I'll try and be there for as long as
I can but I've got to go back south on Saturday but I'd like to say
hello at least

xx
john