Sinister: Hooray Hooray, it's an indie holiday

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 17 13:42:39 BST 1998

Duke! Keep 'em coming! Each one's better than the last! Indeed I had a
similar experience yesterday - I couldn't make my mind up whether or not to
go to Glasgow, I was totally knackered, but I'd been called a "puff" for not
going, so in the end I didn't go and took a short trip to Portobello beach
instead which was lovely, if exceptionally windy - and I stared out into the
Firth of Forth at the lovely towns on the other side, Kircaldy, Methil etc.
I also saw "Sunshine on Leith" - sorry for gratuitiously slipping that in
there, I'm not just showing off my pop knowlege. It was really lovely and I
had a Colour me Badd song running through my head (it was indeed "I wanna
sex you up, however I don't know the name of the album, perhaps someone will
know).

    Roddddddddddddney, I've noticed that on the buses there's an advert on
the back of them advertising the arrival of Roy "Chubby" Brown in Edinburgh
and advising that he's going to stick his helmet through the curtains - I
thought this was particularly rude for the back of a bus - and indeed, not
quite in the spirit of the B+S lyrics, so can I suggest you don't mention
Roy "Chubby" Brown again on the list.

    It has gone spookily quiet of late - the Americans in particular are
being exceptionally quiet, new people as well, you'll have to start posting
some stuff! Perhaps some introddddddddddddductions are in order.

    I'm Keith and I'm 25, I program computers in Edinburgh for a living.
We're also having a picnic in Glasgow next weekend. Meeting outside Fopp in
Byres road - so if anyone wants to come along to that who hasn't already
mailed, please do. Come on... you know you want to, we're not all weirdos!

    Cheers,
        Keith.