Sinister: Balderdash!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Apr 17 15:47:07 BST 1998

Introduction:

Hi, I'm Peter and I'm 29 years of age. Today isn't my birthday, ha ha ha ha
ha ha! I'm a part-time cabaret artiste and translator of tourist
information, which you'll soon all be able to click on on the web. I'll even
have my own little Union Jack! I'm just listening to my favourite piece of
music of all time,  a track by Gene Ammons called "Jug Eyes". What a funny
title! I'm also one of the world's leading reggae authorities.

Andy Dean Tribute:

Thanks for sending in that interview, old chap. I've been waiting a long
time to see it. I thought it made entertaining reading, and wasn't as much
of a slagging as I had expected. I mean, the journalist came out of it
looking a lot dafter than the band, whose jokes were well up to standard, at
least round here. Stuart Murdoch must be well chuffed with that line about
leaping into the driver's seat and speeding off round the corner, Bobby
Gillespie would kill for a bit of press like that.

Arab Strap:

There is a review of our second favourite band's new album in the NME. It
sounds suitably rude, and there's a nudie pic of that Aidan bloke on it, and
an ex-girlfriend. I wonder if it's one of the literally thousands of girls
who've written in to the list to tell us all about what it's like to snog
him in Falkirk? Hmmm. Here's the URL, give it a whirl:
http://www.nme.com/soundcellar/reviews/arab.html

Peter