Sinister: Arab Strap

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Fri Apr 17 18:29:57 BST 1998

 Hi all.

 THank god I have just got my email fixed. It has been off for two weeks.

 Anyway I am going to see Arab Strap tonight in Dublin. Is anyone going to
be there?
 I will be there on my own as I don't know anyone in Dublin who likes them.
So if anyone is going, I will be the girl with red hair pinned back in
tufts with the pink trousers on with no friends. If you see me do say hello.

 Thank you.

 Love Claire.