Sinister: why i want to be a cheerleader

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Fri Apr 17 19:40:06 BST 1998

oh, some may think it's for the sparkly pompoms or the terry underwear.
but no, i have far more important goals in mind.  i want to give pep, and i
want to share my pep with all.  everyone knows a football player can't go
without a blow job, and we don't expect any less of the b&s-ers.  so on
behalf of the squad, come on in boys (and girls), we're happy to oblige!
btw - did anyone ever see the sketch on the state about the cheerleader who
was a performance artist?  let's just say nobody was bothering her for
"favors."

so the chatters have discovered the joys of the find out which spice girl
you're most like questionnaire (
http://www.virginrecords.com/spice_girls/questionnaire/form.html)  this
quiz is revealing our true personalities to an unprecedented degree.  first
off, amanda swannie, laurel piffy and keith keithy got baby spice.  the
final, conclusive proof, that yes, keith is a poof.  lucas antexit
(whatever the hell that means) is like posh spice, so keep your credit card
away from him kiddos.  and both honeypaul and i got scary spice, grrrr!  so
don't be messin' with us, that's all i've gots to say.

ok, no other content, or anything approximating it.  except if you like
sitting for hours and not being productive, you'll looooooove the chatroom.
ok, adios.  (that's for jose there)

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu