Sinister: sinister: na na na na na na BATMAN!!!!!!

Suzanne Schroeder suzsch at xxx.net
Fri Apr 17 23:10:26 BST 1998

Alan Prior quoth:
>"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!" - Batman

heh heh heh.  God I loved that scene.  I liked it when they wore Batskivies
when it was cold.  I liked to watch batman do his sexy dance.  I loved it
when Burt Ward reminded me of Dan Quayle (to look at).  I could imagine
Qualye donning the cape and running around cabinet meetings yelling "Holey
underwear, Batman, we've got to stop those pesky Iraqis!" and  turning into
his daily disguise as National Guard Putz and crying in the corner.  That
was his genius.  Hussein would never suspect that it was Quayle all along.

Also,  I sat for hours with my friends trying to find blatant sexual
innnuendos in everything they said.

Viva Adam West!

s.s.