Sinister: getting drunk in the sun

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Fri Apr 17 23:29:20 BST 1998

Hello sweeties...
Yess yes yes type that Arab Strap interview up! I finally got to listen to
them a couple days ago..I couldn't stop doing lobster dance and going 'eets
offeeecialy summmah!' But they aren't that naughty are they? I mean 'corn
was funny,i hope you were joking' ???
that VOICE!! Rrrrrrrrrrowwwww (spesh that 'honest with ye' bit)
How come everyone but me is either out kissing/drinking/going to see them?
I want to go out drinking with Arab Strap.
 But I can tell the difference in dreams when I listen to them compare to
B&S..whenever I listen to B&S Stuart Murdoch always appear and spiritual
guide in a lumberjack shirt,where with Arab Strap I dream as a joke I'd
sneak up on my friend in the dark and surprise her and instead of her
thinking it was funny,she snapped her fingers and 2 guys in scary masks
appear and tied my legs together and my arms together and tied me to a
tree..oh it sounds dumb now but at the time it was VERY scary I was like 'No
no not the highest branch,it'll break off and I'll fall!'

oh you talk about B&S moments,I had one today1...well I was actually reading
a book,on the bus and errrrrh...I had to sit with '1+1= Truckpull'
boy...Hello just because the word 'naked' is in it doesn't mean I have to
hear your pervy hick jokes..(and it's not even 'moo moo buckeroo' it's
MOO,just plain MOO)
And why do they have to grab your leg in order to speak with you? shudder
shudder shudder...

now i have a new thing to do in an english a 'ship wrecked theme' my
'brainstorming' was
"i am alone
on an island
i look to my right
i see
brett anderson
and i am content
palm trees blowing in the wind
please pass the coconuts Stuart
thankyou"

my teacher asked me about the names then he told me i couldn't have any men with
me..damn him!!! I was looking forward to this,yes Neil Codling would build
me a throne and Brett would wave the palm tree branches so i would not get
too hot while I make Stuart David distill the water,and can he object? NO!
or else i'll send my henchmen after him,and record store boy can polish my
nails.And there is many many more,i don't understand what is wrong about
this,but he says i have show survival..but that is...in a way,a very
creative way for me to survive on an island.
one day of sun and the grass has gone from yellowy to a brilliante green!lovely!

smooch,
Genevieve