Sinister: living room party saturday

Pam Berry pberry at xxx.com
Fri Apr 17 22:13:57 BST 1998

hi all,
no, I don't mean alistair's living room (I wish!), speaking of which let's
have some more details about the jasmine minksesque goings on, shall we?
like for instance, was it jasmine minksesque at all? spill the beans,
somebody.

the paper where I work is hosting the alternative newsweeklies convention
this year, all the city papers in the u.s. are coming to our town for a
hellish four days in june, and I've just ordered three life-size cardboard
stand-ups of the prez, hillary, and newt gingrich for this polaroid thing
we're doing like all the tourists do in front of the white house, except it
won't be in front of the white house and we'll be partaking of an open bar
at the time. do we have fun in dc or what? don't answer that. I've got a
catalog here in front of me, you should see all the people you can order in
the beauty of 2-D cardboard. sorry, #95 sarah martin and #291 stuart
murdoch are out of stock. I tried, I really did try to make this convention
b&s-related.

so we're having a party in mt. pleasant tomorrow night and those in the
dc/maryland/virginia area who didn't get my private message about it (I
know I don't have all of your addresses) please do stop by! there will be
plenty of booze and snacks and your fellow listee dina's band is playing in
the living room along with four other great pop bands that hardly ever play
out! it's all quite exciting. e-mail me at home for directions and info.

have a good weekend, everyone!
pam
plb at tiac.net