Sinister: Oops!

The Tall Git skg21 at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 17 23:57:19 BST 1998

OK, OK so my mail program is ****ing things up. Sorry about the double
message.

While I'm here:

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998 blink at inexpress.net wrote:

> I want to go out drinking with Arab Strap.

I'm not so sure that that's a good idea... By the twenty-eigth pint of the
evening, you might be a bit the worse for wear... Aidan's not exactly
renowned for his sobriety...

Then Genevieve went on to say:

> oh you talk about B&S moments,I had one today1...well I was actually reading
> a book,on the bus and errrrrh...I had to sit with '1+1= Truckpull'
> boy...Hello just because the word 'naked' is in it doesn't mean I have to
> hear your pervy hick jokes..(and it's not even 'moo moo buckeroo' it's
> MOO,just plain MOO)

Is it just me, or does this make absolutely no sense at all? 'moo moo
buckeroo' sounds like something Nursie out of Blackadder would say...
(only joking sweetiepie!)

Anyways, I've just been checking out the web sites (my, what an
interesting way to spend a Friday night...), and can I just say I simply
adore the dancing babies on the sinister site baby album. And there seem
to be some imposters on the photo album page... I thought Northy wasn't on
the list anymore ;-)

Any chance of "Wrong Love" being added to the voting booth?

Right that's it, I've been back a day and I've already run out of
interesting things to say (no sarcastic comments please!). I think I'll
disappear for a bit...

Stuart G