No subject

The Boy With The X-Ray Eyes! u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Sat Apr 18 00:18:53 BST 1998

Ahhhh!

Just finished typing up my very important, if you don't pass this we chuck
you out, essay, whos progress was somewhat hampered today by edinburgh
university library catching fire, no seriously it did ,  at about half 12
so I wandered of home listening to my tape of arab strap off the radio
last night, only to suffer at the hands, or rather tongue of my dog, who
likes to make things wet when you are trying to work.
The strange thing is i have been in 2 university libraries in my life and
both of them have been evacuated coz of fires.
Anyway, it really is lovely the way that all the edinburgh folk seem to be
posting now, it must be the weather.
Colin Campbell, from edinburgh, but studying medicine in aberdeen, 19
years old, likes to wear blue, pisces march 15. Prefers dark chocolate.
drinks lots of coffee doesn't get enough sleep, is frequently too drunk.
bye
oh yeh, a guy i went to school with's brother had the proclaimers on his
paper round.