Sinister: here's johnny

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Sat Apr 18 07:58:00 BST 1998

hello.
my name is brad. i was introduced to the belle and sebastians from my
mom, who quite fancies krokus and says they sound just like them. for
fun, i give blow jobs to football players to give them a little "pep"
before the big game. i also have these recurring dreams of a naked and
jolly tag frolicking through the garbage dumpster behind the local jack
in the box eating, well, slurping, anything he finds and letting it run
down his stomach, across his navel, and drip down his well endowed
member. oh, and i have seventeen testicles.

it's been a while huh? that was for any new people who might have joined
in my absence.
actually i never left. i have been deleting upwards of 75 mails every
other day from you lot for about the past two and a half weeks. i've had
no free time you see. but now i'm back in the fold. actually i stuck
around only to see if anyone would speak poorly of me thinking that i
had fucked off and wouldn't hear it.

so what's the latest on the new album or a new single? have i missed
anything other than sad songs, ink polaroids, and dreams?

it's good to be home. i feel like crying a river.

-brad

oh, and go rent the movie "u-turn"