Sinister: Lurking in the shrubbery

Funkyseb Funkyseb at xxx.com
Sat Apr 18 13:15:38 BST 1998

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Keith Watson wrote:

>     It has gone spookily quiet of late - the Americans in particular are
> being exceptionally quiet, new people as well, you'll have to start posting
> some stuff! Perhaps some introddddddddddddductions are in order.

     Right! I've been lurking for a while, but it's time to break cover. I'm
starting to feel like a grubby voyeur, and since no-one''s on the list at the
moment...

Introduction.
Sebastian Brennan, 18, unemployed actor, professional daydreamer. Moving to
London in a few months.I used to have a dog called Belle, but we had to put
her down.(She went mad).

That NME thingie said..
>their songs perfectly mirror
> the tribulations of a long-neglected section of the record-buying public.

No! The thing that suprised me about this list was that it's not full of sad
obsessive failiures.(Well, there's one or two of us..) And I know loads of
different people who are B&S fans, so I don't think there's a "type" of fan.
And their Gigs have such a variety of people, all ages, both sexes. So Ggrrr!
Don't pigeon hole us!

Still, we shall see at the picnics....if they're going ahead, that is.
Info?

Right, back to the bushes...
Seb.