Sinister: strange conversations...and a message for Stuart M.

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Sat Apr 18 17:21:47 BST 1998

The boy brad said:

>hello.
my name is brad. i was introduced to the belle and sebastians from my
mom, who quite fancies krokus and says they sound just like them. for
fun, i give blow jobs to football players to give them a little "pep"
before the big game. i also have these recurring dreams of a naked and
jolly tag frolicking through the garbage dumpster behind the local jack
in the box eating, well, slurping, anything he finds and letting it run
down his stomach, across his navel, and drip down his well endowed
>member. oh, and i have seventeen testicles.

I like this man. He makes me laugh.  Welcome back mate.

BTW David (or maybe HoneyBunney, i'm not sure),  do we still get to know
about later picnics this summer on the other  news list, then?

Also, Stuart Murdoch, i have a bone to pick with you.

i have recently been having some VERY strange conversations with a friend of
mine, who after listening to "If You're Feeling......." forty times a day
has decided that she would very much like to "liberate a boy she's never
rated".

This is true.
and disturbing, considering that before she started listening to Belle and
Sebastian, she used to be a lovely, sweet girl who liked watching sunsets
and Disney films.

It is also all your fault.

So, what have you got to say for yourself young man?

from a slightly worried Yaz