Sinister: erp, NO!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Apr 18 09:01:44 BST 1998

hello you people!

a babylon zoo guy (why?) wrote.....

<<one of the roles the cheerleading squad would undertake, to give the
boys a"pep" was to give them blow jobs when required. I was just
wondering that as you are the sinisterines, would you give us lot blow
jobs or save them for the band?>>

NO! i did not mean this! all i wanted was for a niiice little
cheerleading group, to sing about the joys of spring and such like, but
NO! you HAVE to be PERVERSE! and its ....for gods sake, you are belle
and sebastian fans! you have to be winsome and charming and sweet, not
obsessed with SEXUAL FAVOURS! there is more to life you know.....(so
they tell me)

and the answer is, we save it for the band. ha. ner ner.

Hello, I'm Ali and I'm at Sarah's house.  Notice difference in writing
style, i.e. punctuation etc.  Takes me ages though because I'm computer
illiterate.  I tried to get on the chat thing 'cos I just got email at
home, but it didn't work.  I live in Warrington, which is shit.  Adios.

heehee! that was ALI!!!!!! she is staying at my house and she is a
cheerleader too! yey! and....we have to go now....so.....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

calvin -"is it possible to refuse to inherit the world?"
hobbes -"i think if you're born its too late."
                         http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk