Sinister: manchester shows...

mark b greenturtle1 at xxx.com
Sat Apr 18 20:29:17 BST 1998

hey all ... just wondering if anyone on the list has copies of the
manchester shows (or any other booted shows for that matter) they might
be willing to trade ... i have some b&s stuff myself if you're interested
in trading, or just being my friend for life. yah.

ooh!  i got my new SPIN and not only was B&S ranked 31 in the list of the
40 most vital artists of 1997, it says that B&S are planning to have a
new album on matador this summer.  a pretty good article, if anyone wants
to read it and doesn't have access to SPIN i can transcribe it and send
it to ya if you ask me.

mark