Sinister: radiohead

Runegg Runegg at xxx.com
Sun Apr 19 07:47:53 BST 1998

hi.

i know there is some ambivalence about radiohead in this list, but i saw them
tonight at Radio City Music Hall in new york and they were great.
unfortunately afterwards i stopped by the Cherry Tavern, downstairs from my
apartment, and saw all the really cool people from the neighborhood who make
me want to scream.  oh, those cool people.  they are models and such, christ
what a nightmare.  tomorrow i'm seeing blonde redhead (any fans out
there?)---this is a band-ful weekend.  hardly any time to hang out with the
falling blossoms in central park.

--ari