Sinister: odd dreams

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Apr 19 02:39:25 BST 1998

>Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 00:25:10 -0400 (EDT)
>From: mkl206 at xxx.edu (**Megan Lehar**)
>Subject: Sinister: further interpretations of sinister dreams - a dissertation
>
>*sigh*
>
>despite my apparently hugely scientific and wildly popular original dream
>interpretations, i got a B- on my psych test.  it should have been an
>A++++++,

 no no,Doctor Minka..you should've gotten an A+++++++....everything you said
was basically true!!..And some things i didn't realzie that were true but
were...

>At 10:55 PM 4/4/98, blink at inexpress.net wrote:
>>Oh I had a list member dream... (just their name cos I don't know what he
>>looks like) anyways,this one friend of mine,she was telling me about this
>>wild and wonderful one night stand she had in London "oh yeah we went out
>>and got everthign pierced and then spent the night together" me:"oh who was
>>this?" her:"his name was tag"
>>weird baby,i say weird....
>
>as if the last dream wasn't enough....  all i can say is, um, well, there
>really isn't anything to be said to this one.

This one I really don't understand myself unless I am supposed to be a
matchmaker....I've never dreamed about my friend Tara before.So Tag,do you
like gothic red-heads who love Tori Amos and Ani DiFranco and wear fishnets
and have their tongue pierced?

Dr.Minka...I've had a great many dreams that i can still remember..did
anyone else here dream of jim carrey or am i just weird? i used to have
consecutive ones...one time,elisabeth arden (that makeup company) was
throwing this rich fancy party and jim carrey was there,and so was i and
suddenly i started running and i ran into a house in the suburbs and i just
sat down and told this boy 'i've met jim carrey'..and all of a sudden i'm
like 'woah..gotta use a phone' so i went upstairs and there was jim waiting
for me! I'm like 'what are you doing here?' 'waiting for you' the next one i
was in this little american suburban town talking to this neighbour girl and
jim just walks up and i run away from the girl and cry out 'JIM!!' he gave
me flowers and a bracelt made out of  rope and wood and we started singing
the theme of 'in living colour' together and hugging....I don't
understand..but that was awhile ago..but i still remember them...i don't
liek jim or thinks he funny...why?!?
and this other one! it was such a nightmare at the time,i was going out with
this very surfer boy and he threw me into one of those bins at department
stores (that always have lots of socks and underwear on sale in them?) and
made me kiss him...it was like being underwater..except...being under
packages of socks...and then he told me he could do this trick on pppl and
make them hypnotized and i believed it worked then he told me to follow him
and we were at this big display..a pyramid of bottles and bottles of
foundation (that beigey makeup?) and he's like 'Find my shade bitch!!!' and
I was trying so hard to please him but i picked the wrong shade and he
became very angry and i helplessly tried to do that hypno trick on him,(to
calm him)but of course since it was a sham it wouldn't work.And then he made
me try on mickey mouse boxers,it sounds ridiculous now of course.
I order Arab Strap album and it's like 36 dollars...grrrr....
 ok i'll go
 xoxxo Genevieve