Sinister: Kerblam!

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Sun Apr 19 13:18:13 BST 1998

Message text written by "Suzanne Schroeder"
>Also,  I sat for hours with my friends trying to find blatant sexual
innnuendos in everything they said.<

"Holey bikini, Batman!" hehehe. thats all i have to say about that...

Roddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddderick wrote;
>I was just pissed off because they showed that All Saints video (which is
>spectacularly dull, and will be *EVERYWHERE* for the next month or so)

no, you're just pissed off cos they slagged off the Spice Grrrls lots. neh
neh. <sigh> how i love bernard butler...

>> Bah. And that singer from the dandy warhols has *the* sexiest eyebrows
in
>> rock. fact.

>If it wasn't for those bloody exams, I'd be going over to Glesga to see
>them on Tuesday
>(And am I unique in having absolutely no desire in seeing Zippy
(or whatever her name is)'s boobies?)

not fair, why do all the classy bands have to go and play in glasgow? bah.
I, on the other hand, *do* want to see Zorro(what is her name, anyway?)'s
tits. but thats not my reason for wanting to go.... and the eyebrows have
it every time, anyway...

short story for english folio has turned sordid. can't fix it. help!!!

'till tomorrow, spacebots; same BATtime, same BATplace...

debbie xxx.