Sinister: let's just keep it our little secret, okay?

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Sun Apr 19 21:47:21 BST 1998

hmmm...

i love belle and sebastian with all my heart and i've been making as many
people as i can listen to them so that they see how beautiful they are, but
there are sometimes when i wish they were just *my* secret.. you all know
what i'm talking about, yes? when you love a band so much that sometimes it
sucks that other people like them because you don't think they can
-understand- how you feel, or you just think that they're not allowed to
like what you like because it's *yours*?.. i know, i know - i'm being
selfish and immature.. the more fans the better! i'm not talking about any
of you sinisters though!  but having just found out that someone i'm not
very fond of likes b&s, i'm kind of wishing they didn't know who they were.
although, i suppose it's a starting point to actually liking this person,
but boo! i don't care.. hehe.. i guess i should just grow up..

here's an ink polaroid:
self-indulgent me.. this is a picture of myself standing outside by a tree
in our yard. i don't know what kind of tree it is, but it's one of those
kind that is teeming with beautiful, delicate white blossoms for 2 weeks of
the year until they blow away and leave plain branches. anyway, it's at that
white blossom stage now and my mother insisted on snapping a photo of it
before they blew away but since she doesn't believe a picture is picture
unless a person is in it (aren't all adults like that?), i'm standing there
beside the tree. heh, it's kind of awkward because i'm feeling posed, and i
don't quite know how to stand, and i know, i know, i'm in my pyjamas even
though it's a sunday afternoon.. well, isnt that what sunday afternoons are
for - lazing around in your pyjamas?

wow, my second post of the day. you're going to get sick of me soon, err, if
you're not already :)

aurevoir pour l'instant..
teri xoxo