Sinister: Here's Lairdy

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 20 02:11:58 BST 1998

Brad said:
>it's been a while huh? that was for any new people who might have joined
>in my absence.
>actually i never left. i have been deleting upwards of 75 mails every
>other day from you lot for about the past two and a half weeks. i've had
>no free time you see. but now i'm back in the fold.

I too have been absent for about a month, but I've had loads of free time
- I just couldn't be arsed posting anything to be honest. Could have been
something to do with that unfriendly episode a while back where Katrina
had to wade in and apply her ruler to a few naughty knuckles.

>so what's the latest on the new album or a new single?

Virgin have a date on their 'forthcoming singles' board again - but since
we haven't heard a peep from Katrina I'll assume their date is bollocks.

The Tall git (also back from an absence) said:
>I don't think there are any songs that make me cry, however sad they are.
>Maybe I'm just hardhearted. The only things that bring tears to my eyes
>are happy things; a really good joke, or someone receiveing some really
>good news, or somthing like that.

This thread seems to be the longest lasting at the mo' so I'll add my
tuppeny-worth as well. I'll be hard and say sad songs don't make me cry
either, although 'Cut' by 14 Iced Bears used to do the job when I was
young and impressionable - it has a line that goes:
"I know you just don't care about the things we used to share a lot".

- oh lost love (excuse me while I nip off for a hanky).

But I'm all grown up now and wise to the ways of wicked women :o).

>I'm sure when England score the winning
>goal in the World Cup Final I'll be crying my eyes out...

Hey, the Tall git is a comedian as well!

feeling a bit snoozy
I'M OFF TO BED NOW BYE!!!!!!

The Laird of East Fountainbridge.