Sinister: Splatford to Wobbly Wheel

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 20 10:24:34 BST 1998

Introductions agogo.

But first this.......

>Tim Hopkins wrote :

>List, it was horrible.
>And he *has* got childbearing hips. And they sing horrible songs about him
>at Exeter City away fixtures.
>Be warned:-)

I've always wondered where my musical hips went on Saturday afternoons Tim...moonlighting at ECFC away fixtures....I would never have guessed !!! And stabbing me in the back like that as well ???? Bastards.  Next time you see them could you kindly ask them to come home.

Well then you pesky kids, after my character has been suitably defamed (It's all true I might add) here goes my intro :

I'm Adrian/Adey-Suit/Twat.  I'm 26 years old believe it or not and I suck everyone's will to live.  I read Sinister Digests for a living in between pretending to be an accountant. My mum thinks it's painful to listen to Belle and Sebastian...it will be if she keeps slagging them orf.
Regional folklore suggests I should spend my whole life drinking copious amounts of cider.  I spend my whole life drinking copious amounts of cider.
I do not have my own website...I am not cool.

FIN.